Email Signature Management Software For Office 365, Exchange, Outlook and G Suite
Exclaimer is the best email signature software on the market and can manage signatures for Office 365, Exchange, Outlook and G Suite emails.
Envision Digital is an Exclaimer Partner and authorized reseller and can implement and integrate Exclaimer seamlessly with your existing systems.
What is Exclaimer Cloud?
Exclaimer Cloud is the leading cloud-based email signature solution for managing signatures for Office 365 and G Suite emails.
Exclaimer Cloud provides centralised email signature management for Office 365 and G Suite users sending emails from any device.
Exclaimer Cloud pricing for Office 365 and G Suite is extremely competitive and provides excellent value for money.
Exclaimer: A leader in corporate email signature management
Exclaimer is the global leader in business email signature management solutions. It provides award-winning on-premises and cloud-based email signature solutions to over 75 million users in over 150 countries worldwide, including renowned international organisations such as Sony, the BBC, the Government of Canada and the City of Sydney.
The company is based in the United Kingdom with offices in the Netherlands, Australia, the USA and Germany.
Over 75 million users worldwide trust Exclaimer email signature software to get total control over their corporate email signatures. Find out why you should trust us too!
All Office 365 signatures for your organisation can be managed from one workstation. You get complete control over how email signatures look and who should receive which one. Email signatures are designed with the solution’s built-in signature editor, so no HTML skills needed.
You even have the ability to assign administration of certain signatures to specific users. If you work within a large organisation, have subsidiaries or multiple office locations, this ensures the right people deal with signatures relevant to their department/business unit.
Use Exclaimer Email Signature Software to Manage Company Email Signatures For:
Exclaimer Cloud – Signatures for Office 365 is a multi-award-winning Office 365 signature management service – an Office 365 solution for organisations to centrally manage professional Office 365 signatures for all users sending email from any device.
- All Office 365 users get a full, dynamic and professional email signature when sending from every device and mail client, including smartphones, tablets and Macs.
- Control all Office 365 signatures from a web browser. Use a smart and intuitive UI that is designed for users of all technical abilities.
- Create your own signature using our cutting-edge Office 365 signature editor or choose from a variety of different template designs.
- Add contact details taken from your Office 365 Directory, guaranteeing that every user has the correct information in their email signature.
- Microsoft AppSource approved solution.
- Allow your users to choose an Office 365 signature using either a subject trigger rule, or in the drop-down menu in Outlook as they compose a message.
- Easily add additional email signature elements like social media icons, promotional banners, legal disclaimers and more. You can even set up email signature marketing campaigns to run over a time period you decide upon.
- Email signatures are ‘stamped’ by Exclaimer’s regional Azure servers, passing email messages back to Office 365.
- Built with the highest levels of security and control in place, this service has been awarded the ISO 27001:2013 Certification. Learn more
Exclaimer Cloud – Signatures for G Suite is the premier cloud-based solution for professional Gmail signature management. Design and manage all users’ G Suite email signatures via an easy-to-use web portal.
- Every G Suite user will get a consistent, professional email signature on emails sent from any device, including mobile devices and Macs, and any mail client.
- Contact details are taken from your Google Directory and automatically merged into users’ email signatures, guaranteeing every user has the correct information.
- Create professional Gmail signatures using an intuitive drag-and-drop editor, you have full control over the design!
- Add a variety of elements, such as promotional banners, social media icons, award logos and a legal disclaimer.
- All Gmail signatures are controlled from a web browser, you can create multiple signatures and assign them to groups, Google Groups or individual users in a matter of minutes.
- The Exclaimer Cloud platform is built with the highest levels of cloud security, and is ISO 27001:2013 certified. Learn more.
Exclaimer Signature Manager Exchange Edition is an Exchange signature management solution designed for centrally adding professional email signatures to all emails processed by a Microsoft Exchange server. That means Exchange signatures can be added to any device or client including mobiles.
- Centrally manage all your organization’s email signatures processed by Exchange.
- Get consistent signatures on all email with auto-completed details like names, departments and job titles pulled from your Active Directory.
- Design the perfect email signature template with logos, legal disclaimers, marketing banners, social media links and more.
- Supports Exchange 2019/2016/2013/2010
- Vary email signatures for different teams and departments.
- Get full HTML signatures on all devices including mobiles (iPhone, Blackberry, Android devices, iPad etc.).
- Easily update and distribute every signature in your organization with a single click via Exchange.
- End users don’t have to do anything to receive a new email signature.
Exclaimer Signature Manager Outlook Edition is the multi award-winning email signature software solution for Microsoft Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and 2003 and OWA (Outlook Web App).
- Allows for distribution of email signatures directly to an end user’s Outlook client.
- Combine static text with images and dynamic data to create compelling Outlook email signature templates.
- Create rules based on users’ Active Directory (AD) attributes, giving different email signatures to different teams.
- Install it on any Windows machine in your network such as on a PC in the marketing department.
- Let users choose their Outlook signature as they type a message. Give users multiple email signatures so they can even manually select the one they want from Outlook’s drop-down menu.
- Add promotional banners and social media icons to use email signatures as an additional marketing channel.
- Centrally control the email signature format and font.