Sahira possesses an extensive background in the software industry working with companies of all sizes and varied sectors such as manufacturing, services, engineering, wholesale and retail.
Working with major business management systems like MYOB, SAP and more, she has demonstrated outstanding technical, management and people’s skills. With a customer focus attitude that allows her to better engage with and understand the customer needs and ultimately deliver an effective and efficient software solution.
Sahira has helped several companies save time and money by automating manual and repetitive tasks, integrating disparate systems and implementing add-ons to existing systems.
- Managed the implementation of the first SAP S/4 HANA CLOUD for a lithium explorer and miner startup in Perth. Managing the end user’s and the executive’s expectations, have successfully delivered the solution on time and budget;
- Managed the customer support service for an SAP partner in Perth, looking after large mining companies in WA and NSW;
- Built strong relationships with existing and new customers;
- Strong business analysis and problem-solving skill, designed and implemented software solutions to extend and enhance MYOB and Sybiz ERP systems;
- Designed and lead the development team that implemented a purchase forecasting system for a large meal producer in Perth, helping them gain accurate visibility of their stock levels and reduce 50% of unnecessary holding stock;
- Implemented KeyPay for not for profit organisations helping them simplify management and reduce their payroll processing time on an ongoing basis;